Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy St. Patty's Day? HUH?

So St. Patrick's Day came and went and I didn't even notice. I am so falling down on my job as far as exposing these three little critters to all the coolness that are the holidays that I was exposed to when I was a kid.

So, in honor of St. Patrick's Day, this post is green. Yeah, that's it for this year - take it or leave it...two days late and all. I do have a "Welcome" sign hanging on the front door that is all shamrocks, and my signature on my e-mail was a St. Patrick's Day so I guess I didn't completely blow it. And Max did make a Shamrock hat at school that he wore home on Friday. But, no green cookies, no green clothes and no pinching (not a bad thing to leave out, but still.).


So, watch out next holiday, whatever you are! I think that Easter is up next
, so I'm all OVER that one!

I'm going to leave you with a few Shamrock pictures...yes, they re
ally all are "shamrocks..."