Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bunch of Sickies...

Well, we have some sickies this week. Ian's been dragging but has just had a cough until today. Now he's got a fever as well and is more interested in sleeping than anything else. Then, this afternoon Sam started dragging and now has a fever. Fortunately the meds worked for both of them. Hopefully no one else will get it, but I'm not holding my breath. I really needed to go exercise and it isn't happening with two sick little men. Oh well.

I got to see Anna yesterday. I haven't seen her since I was pregnant with Max - so it was 6.5 years ago. She was in DC for a swing dance convention with her Mom, so we took them to dinner. It was great seeing her and I'm glad she got to meet the boys before they headed off to college. Hopefully it won't be six more years before we see each other again!

IT SNOWED AGAIN TODAY! I really think that we moved to just the right place here. It snows, but not too much, and it's great the rest of the year too. I saw pictures from around the country where they have lots of snow and I'm so glad that we don't get that much snow. It basically snowed all day, but we probably only have a few inches. As long as it doesn't ice over tomorrow we're good to go. This weekend it should get back up to the 50's, which is the average for this time of year.

Speaking of time, it's already time to flip the clocks forward one hour. The feds moved up the big clock switch to this weekend (and moved the Fall Back part until a week or so after Halloween). Hopefully we'll recover quickly from losing the hour - I value my sleep...

Speaking of which, I'm outta here for now. I hope that you are enjoying your weather as much as I'm enjoying mine! As Max asked when he got in the car at the bus stop "Are you really excited Mom?" Yes, Max, I am.

No comments: