Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Don't honk at me....

So I spent the day being honked at today. Not sure why - there wasn't anything hanging out of my car, the kids were all strapped in, I hadn't run over anything (or anyone) and wasn't dragging anything behind me. So I have no idea why folks felt inclined to honk at me today. The first time it was because I waited for a break in traffic before I pulled out onto a very busy road. The second time it was because the light turned green and I didn't move fast enough for the car behind me (I was third or fourth in line so I really couldn't go when it turned green without hitting the car in front of me.). I can't remember what the third or fourth time was, but the fifth time was another sitting at a red light and the old guy behind me decided that it was time to go. he crept up on me and honked twice. Funny thing was - the light was RED. I guess I could have gone, but again, not really interested in being t-boned for no reason. So, I guess today was Local Folks Honk at Suzie Day - and five different people responded. Sad thing was, I only went out twice and was driving for a total of about thirty minutes. So, all these obliging folks found me on the road in that short amount of time. Guess I need one of these...bet nobody would honk at me in this:
Think it will work? ...sigh....

No comments: