Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Goals

As I get older I am learning that there's some sort of weird balance in the universe. When you toss something out there it has a ripple effect, and it often comes back to you. So, I'm tossing out my goals in an effort to open it all up and see what comes back to me. Also, if you see me about this time next year you can ask me how I'm doing with these goals...

1. Run five miles by next September (2008)
2. Monthly dates with Tom
3. Spend at least one hour each week in each kid's class
4. Exercise three times per week

And Tom's addition to the list:
5. Shake it like a Polaroid picture

Yeah, like that's going to happen.

1 comment:

Jessica @ Little Nesting Doll said...

I like those goals--they are reachable and measurable, so they will (hopefully) be easier to accomplish. You've got me thinking...I need some too. :)