Saturday, August 30, 2008

College Football on TV?

Yes, you'd think that since college football has begun that I'd be sitting here watching my game. Well, I'm sitting here watching a game, but certainly not the one that I wanted to be watching. If you weren't aware, I'm a football junkie. Tom considers himself a football widower, and he has good reason to do so. But no. I live in the middle of the waste wasteland of football TV leftovers. Instead of the great games that I'd really like to watch, I"m stuck with some games that I'll just have to watch because there isn't anything more interesting on. Really though, I kept tabs on my beloved Texas Longhorns via this cool little thing:

It updates every time there's a play, and short of a radio broadcast, it's given me enough info to feel slightly plugged in...sort of. Even ESPN's GamePlan isn't showing my games this year. So between now and January you'll find me sitting in front of my computer staring at the screen, waiting patiently for the ticker to update.

No comments: