Thursday, August 30, 2007

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL??!!!

NO! NO! NO! I am simply not ready for the season to start. I have too many other things that I wanted to get settled before the season started, before I spend massive amounts of time on the couch, before I lose what little of my vision that I had left to searching for the pigskin as it flies across the screen, and before I leave my hubby for the ENTIRE NCAA and NFL. O.K. - just the football players in the NCAA, not the entire NCAA. Anyway, I create a widower each football season - I neglect my family, the laundry, the cleaning, the feedings, and anything else that gets in the way of my precious football. So, while it's the start of the season, I'm not 100% ready to go. Hopefully I can slide into this season slightly unprepared and enjoy it as much or more than last year. Then again FSU can only go up from here...sigh...can't deny myself the football...

No comments: