Monday, October 08, 2007

I am a bad...

Chrismas card sender. What do you call the person who sends the card - the giver, the sender? The person getting the card is called the recipient, but it's late and I'm tired and the Cowboys are about to beat the Bills...maybe. By the end of this post they might have lost too. Anyway, I still haven't sent out Xmas cards from last year. I have had good intentions of doing so, but I just haven't. Now I have told just about everyone on the the story about why they don't have cards yet, but they still, a month later, don't have them. So, here I sit, watching football instead of folding the letters up and sealing up the envelopes. Maybe tomorrow I'll do it (and thus the problem - there are too many tomorrows in the past year...and way too much football...)

So, if you are expecting a Christmas card from me for 2006, it will be on it's way shortly. Now I've tossed it out to the blogosphere, which, as we all know, spurs on action. Hmmm...guess I better get some new stamps as well...


And the Cowboys won. Go 'Boys.

No comments: