Friday, February 13, 2009

Crazy Hair Day 2009!

Seeing as how we've done this before, and even had some recent practice with Sam, we knew that we had to top off last year's crazy hair day with something fantastic. And these kids drove me right out of my comfort zone and into Clipper Mama land! They are terribly creative and thankfully I was able to ge them to crank around their ideas into something I could actually do:

What you can't see is that Ian also has stripes on the back of his head. He wanted dots, but I have no idea how to get those clippers into a circle. Both he and Max are shaved down where their spray is, and I think that both Sam and Max still have color on their scalp three days later! It just doesn't scrub off that easily...and honestly who knows how much scrubbing they really do. Anyway, we beat out our own expectations this year, so we are going to have to go over the top next year.

No comments: