Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Should I Be Concerned?

The past few days there have been a lot - literally dozens - of unmarked police cars in our immediate neighborhood (if you can really call it that - but that's a different story). About a week ago I say a good 10 or so unmarked cars within eight blocks of my house and all within about 5 minutes. I wonder if someone important moved into the area and this is their protection, or if something big went down here and they are still around picking up the pieces. Not really sure what branch of government they are from - some have uniforms, some just have the cars with hidden lights, etc., but they are still driving around here and it makes me nervous. You'd think that with this many law officers I'd be more relaxed about it all, but seeing them all the time makes me wonder who my neighbors are.

No comments: