Friday, February 13, 2009

Allergy Free!

Believe it or not, I do not have allergies. Well, a little allergy to dust, but otherwise nothing. And after all this going on about my having to move again to get another pass at that " allergy honeymoon." Yeah, right, no allergies. At least that's what the test showed. Tom thinks otherwise, and honestly, I'm no doctor, but there's something floating around that really ticks my nose off. So, back to the drawing board. Was told it might be a "sensitivity." Really, now, a seasonal sensitivity? Come on folks, at some point you have to throw in the towel and admit that it's an allergy, or not. My body doesn't like pollen - never has. I spent most of September - March in Texas surrounded by allergy meds and tissues. So at some point something has to give, and it's not going to be me. So, doctor #2 sent me to allergy nurse #1 with all FORTY of her needles and pricky things and I came up negative. Not sure where to go now - no one seems to know exactly how to fix this. Supposedly it's my nose overreacting - but we've heard that before. For now I'll just hang tight until I can figure out next steps, but apparently I'm allergy free!

No comments: