Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm a big dork sometimes

OK. So maybe this is more exciting for me than for you, but I'm posting a picture of the screen saver from my new desktop. I saw this screen saver several months ago and even after begging my husband to get it for me (I couldn't find it anywhere online) and having him tell me that it ONLY came with Vista, I never gave up hope. I knew that one day I would have my bubbles:

And here they are! If you haven't seen this particular screen saver before, the bubbles float around on top of whatever screen you have up there. If you have seen it before - NO LAUGHING AT ME. I'm definitely a big dork at times, and this is one of those times.

1 comment:

The Firth Five said...

OK, you've got to send me that link for the bubbles, it's pretty cool!
Gayle