Friday, June 06, 2008

Going All Natural!

Well, not really. But I have found a new obsession of sorts. I picked up some interesting sounding chips at the store, mainly because they were on sale, and I LOVE them. Yes, enough to want to marry them so that they'll live at my house all the time!
And this is only one of several cool sounding flavors. I also grabbed the Buffalo Bleu, but there's also Cheddar Beer, Dill and Sour Cream, Island Jerk, Spicy Thai, and several other cool looking flavors. Who knows if they taste as good as the Honey Dijon, but they are dreamy indeed. And the best part is that they are all natural. Now, not sure if that means that they are good for me, but they are better for me and a whole lot better tasting than the other stuff we have in the house! If you see these, grab a flavor that sounds good - they are yummy indeed! (And no, I wasn't compensated for this endorsement at all - but if they feel like sending me a few bags I certainly woudn't mind!) ;)

No comments: