Sunday, June 15, 2008

AHHHH! Losing track already!

So let's see - it's the first, no the day before the first day of the boys' summer vacation. I don't count Saturday and Sunday as part of it - at least not right this second - because they would have had the weekend off anyway. Anyway, here we are in the first week of vacation and I'm already losing track of what day it is. Seriously - this happened when the boys were little and we had no set activities that occurred on specific days. Then it straightened itself right up when Max hit school. Last summer it wasn't as bad - or at least not as far as I remember. I seemed to be able to keep track of the days of the week a bit easier then - maybe it was because the littel boys and I would run around wherever and whenever we wanted, so I wasn't as tied to a schedule then. But now, we five are all quite tied to our schedules, and ours just went poof! Then again, that's kinda cool - not being tied to any regular schedule. It leaves lots of room to play...

Oh, and Happy Father's Day to all of your Dads out there. Keep up the good work!

No comments: