Friday, July 14, 2006

Breakfast for dinner

Every Sunday we have breakfast for dinner. Tonight we went to IHOP. Yeah, I know that it isn't Sunday but I'm going to Texas tomorrow and wanted to have breakfast with my family before I left, so we shifted it up two days. Anyway, every Sunday we pile in the car and head to either the Silver Diner or IHOP and order all kinds of fun breakfast foods. It isn't so much about nutrition at this point, but about having breakfast items for dinner. We even have coffee, milk, and juice for drinks. The kids get pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, and whatever other breakfast foods they want. Tom and I do the same. It's a great feeling to sit down to a big old omelette, pancakes smothered in blueberries, and a cup of coffee for dinner. Try it...you just might like it!

No comments: