Sunday, July 23, 2006

Best Way to Travel

I saw a funny thing on the way to the airport a few days ago. I saw an RV loaded up with all the stuff - the family was on a road trip and they took all their bikes with them. Looked like there were four people in the family - Mom, Dad, and two little folks. One was old enough to ride their own bike and the other had a jump seat on the back of Mom/Dad's bike. Very cool to hitch a ride with your folks. But, the funny part was in the details. Take a close look at the picture and you will see something that I'm pretty sure you've never seen before. There's a Cozy Coupe strapped to the back of that RV right along with those bikes. Guess the little person on that RV didn't want to be left out, so Mom and Dad tossed their ride on the back as well. It was just about the funniest thing I've seen in a while as Cozy Coupes aren't usually spotted outside of a backyard, with the occassional sighting on a neighborhood sidewalk. This Cozy Coupe was in for a grand adventure - and it certainly brought a smile to my face.


Apologies for the quality - this was taken on my phone's camera. Technology only goes so far...

No comments: