Sunday, October 21, 2007

I can SEEEEEE!!!!!

So I picked up my bifocals on Thursday and spent the weekend getting used to them. Cool part is - I can see pretty much EVERYTHING now! My cool glasses are accompanied by a pair of very cool, slightly sparkly sunglasses as I couldn't find a pair of glasses that had those sunglass clips that I've grown to love over the past, oh, 12 years or so. So, I have a pair of bifocal glasses and a pair of single vision sunglasses. =>

My brain is still trying to adjust not only to the slight change in prescription, but also the bifocals and then switching between the two pairs when I go in and out of the sun. I'm getting there and can see so much more clearly now than I have in a long time. I just thought that my vision changed the minute I walked out the door. Little did I know that I actually needed two different prescriptions! So, all is well now in bifocal land, and after my poor little brain gets all used to seeing out of said glasses, all will really be well!

No comments: