Monday, February 12, 2007

Follow Me...

Saw this on another blog and thought I'd give it a go. Here's what I came up with - what does your music say about you?

Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING. I posted every weird answer I got, so you do the same!

How does the world see you?
"Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves (hmmm...interesting...let's see what else this comes up with!)

Will I have a happy life?"
"Semi-Charmed Kind of Life" by Third Eye Blind (O.K. Now this is getting weird. Let's see where we go from here.)

What do my friends really think of me?
"It's a Sin" by the Pet Shop Boys (hmmmm...wonder what this means...)

How can I make myself happy?
"Shame" by Evelyn King (Let's just not go there at all)

What should I do with my life?
"Lady Marmalade" by Pink, Christina Aguilera, and Mya (O.K. This thing is being naughty...)

Will I ever have children?
"That's the Way I Remember It" by Garth Brooks (O.K. This is a bit creepy. I really am hitting the shuffle!)

What is some good advice for me?
"Everybody Knows" by Leonard Cohen (Guess no life in politics for me)

How will I be remembered?
"Two Pina Coladas" by Garth Brooks (I hope this means that I'll be remembered OVER two pina coladas, not that I have them in my hands continually!)

What is my signature dancing song?
"Gimme, Gimme, Gimme (A Man After Midnight)" by ABBA (Hmmm...not so far off base...ABBA is cool!)

What do I think my current theme song is?
"In the Car' by the Barenaked Ladies (Well this about hits the nail on the head!)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"What you Gonna Do With a Cowboy?" by Chris Ledoux (Huh?)

What song will play at my funeral?
"Riders on the Storm" by Creed (This is definitely kind of creepy - good thing I didn't have the kids' music on my mp3 Player!)

What is my day going to be like?
"Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" by C+C Music Factory (Hey...who's looking in my windows...)

Should I publish this meme?
"All Alone" by Gorillaz (well, while my music isn't so sure that I should share, I'm going to!)


So, my music speaks VOLUMES about me...what does your say about you?

No comments: