Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Twilight, yes, me too

I'll admit it publicly - I'm a Twilight fan. And I've read New Moon too, but no farther yet. You see, I started the series thinkig it would be a light enough book to read during jury duty a fw months ago, then put it down. Well, I picked the first book up and couldn't put it down - even bought the second book in an airport on my way out of town. Now I need to hunt up the third book, and I hear there's a fourth as well. But now I've seen the trailer for the second movie, and man, that's it. I need to go see those movies. Might have to even hire a sitter and get myself in there ASAP. Somehting about the teenager in me is coming out with this - either that or it's been so long since I've read a book...any book...

1 comment:

Venus Vaughn said...

Yeah, Twilight got me too, a couple of years ago.

The easiest way to deal with it is just to give in. Suck down the books and enjoy them with your head held high. I know I did.