Thursday, August 27, 2009

Late Night Conversations

As I sit here at 11:36 on Thursday night, I'm listening to my three lovely, responsible, wonderful *choke, choke* boys TALK TO EACH OTHER IN BED. Can you imagine going to bed at 8:15 or so, then staying up quietly until 11:00 and THEN start talking (didn't hear hem before 11)? Or did one of them wake up a bit ago and wake the others up? What the heck are they thinking here? And yes, these are my children - staying up late has always been a problem of mine. But geez folks, you are 6 and 9 years old. GO TO BED ALREADY!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Embrace the fact that they actually LIKE talking to each other. That's the win here. I love it when my boys choose to connect and communicate. Now if it is EVERY night and they are hard to wake up...that's a different story.

My boys are 16 and 18 and I long for the days when they were younger and shared a room and talked late into the night!