Monday, December 08, 2008

Dear Santa

I can't believe that I'm writing to you about this, but I need to let you know that I lost my kids Christmas lists. I was hoping to write to you letting you know what they wanted this year, as they were GREAT and made lists VERY EARLY. I just had to mention the holidays and they were on top of it unprompted. And the best part was that their lists were reasonable - you know - not full of $300 items. Yikes. Soooooooo, I am writing to you HOPING that you are indeed that very special man that remembers all of those wish lists even though they never make it to your door, or that somehow they were entered into the central Xmas database for my kids, because I have NO IDEA what they want this year. I vaguely remember books, puzzles, blocks, bikes, Pokemon (of course), but who wanted a Pokemon stuffed animal and who wanted more cards? Who wanted the USA puzzle and who wanted blocks? Geez. I guess for this one I can claim my Mother of the Year award. Or, I can ask the kids what they asked for and tell them the truth - I lost their lists...sigh.


Thanks Santa for listening - I promise to do better next year, but then again...

Sincerely, Suzie

No comments: