Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What a sad state

No, I'm not talking about Virginia - we're pretty happy right now in that respect (well, except for the cold temps that are FIFTEEN DEGREES below normal for this time of year but that's for another day). I am talking about the sad state of my toe nails. If you've ever met me and seen my toes, you will notice that they are always nicely polished. Even at 15 months pregnant with twins my toes looked nice due to my loving and very helpful husband (for the record I wasn't 15 months pregnant, just felt that way). And if you don't know me or have never peeked at my toes, well you are just going to have to take my word for this. Now here's the problem:
My toes have lost their way - they are terribly lost. My nail polish remover just made it's appearance two days ago, but there's no polish to be found. I have it all stashed away together, but when I was out of town in early October for a bit, and my rooms were flipped, the polish made it's exit. i might have to *gasp* buy more nail polish. I hate to do that because I have, ahem, several bottle of the stuff already, but what's a girl to do? I guess the one good hting here is that it is cold - very cold - and there's no real chance that my poor toes will be exposed. Off to hunt up that box of polish...

No comments: