Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Awwww, MAN!

As Ian would say, AWWWW, MAN! It was one of those doctor's appointments. I got my last drain out (YEA!) but was told I couldn't drive until the 7th of May. The doctor even pulled out a calendar to see which date would work for her. Bummer. She said it was because I had a hernia repaired, not because of the rest of the surgery, and she literally doesn't want me to bust a gut (he he he). So, it was one of those Awwwww, man appointments. At least I got the drain out and am healing up. Not to get all of these steri-strips off - that's not a fun thought but has to be done soon - very soon. At least the nurse gave me the option of doing it at home in a shower (no baths for...a long while...sob) before she started pulling them all off. Makes my skin crawl to even think about it, so I'd like to do it in the comfort of my own home, thank you very much! So, back to the drawing board as far as resuming my daily routine. Oh, well, tomorrow's another day!

No comments: