Monday, October 09, 2006

Robot Chicken

I have found that one show that puts me to sleep. Regularly. Funny thing is, it's a fast paced animated, slightly off color humor show that is only about 10 or 11 minutes long - Robot Chicken. But, every time I turn it on I fall right to sleep. Tom has to wake me up to get me to turn the TV off. I guess I should preface this by saying that I generally only watch this with Tom, as it has to be one of his favorite shows (right up there with Farscape, Battlestar Galactica, and that animated show Tripping the Rift). So, there's the problem of me being tired and it being the end of the day when we are settling into bed, but it happens pretty consistently. As Tom said last night after I told him i had a new Robot Chicken "What, you're going to turn it on and fall asleep?" Yup. Again. At least I've found my answer to sleepless nights...

No comments: