Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not really neglecting you...

Well, I am sort of. I guess not posting counts as neglect to some. I can blame the weather - it's really cold out - not Texas cold but Virginia cold. I've got this terrible cough that wakes me up in the middle of the night. The boys had a three day weekend and they kept me very busy. Tom's been working a lot the past few days getting ready for a big meeting tomorrow. Yeah, excuses, I know.

But really, I'm a bit over scheduled this particular week. I think if I wasn't feeling so crappy that I'd get more sleep and be able to balance more, but the blog happened to be the low man / woman / thing on the totem pole, so apologies. After Tom clears Tuesday night, and after I finish up two more projects for hire that I have to do, we're sitting on easy street. Actually, it will give me time to rest and recover my body. BUT WAIT! I have a class to teach on Wednesday night...so it's gonna start all over again...isn't it?

No comments: