Friday, November 02, 2007

Humpty Dumpty



Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.


Yeah. Falling off a wall. Humpty - you don't hold a candle to my kid Max. You see, Max fell off the ladder for his bunk bed and broke his arm. But, unlike you, Mr. Dumpty, he's repairable. He is currently splinted with a trip to the orthopedist on Monday. I'm sure that the orthopedist, not exactly one of the king's men (she's a she), doesn't have a whole lot to do to put my kiddo back together as it's a buckle fracture. So, Humpty, too bad for you, but Max is on the mend. And his biggest complaint is that he has to wear an eye patch...



So BOO to you Humpty!!!

2 comments:

The Firth Five said...

oh my goodness! poor guy! but i have to say that picture is ADORABLE!

Juryizstillout said...

Oh, bless his little heart...I hope he gets on the mend soon.