Sunday, November 12, 2006

I HATE being sick

So I've been sick on and off for the past week and a half. I have days where I feel fine but have a cough, and the next day I feel as if I can't even drag myself out of bed. Meds don't seem to be helping and sleeping isn't adding much to my recovery, you can only watch so much TV in a day before your brain leaks out your ears, and I can drink only so much tea. So, I'm declaring myself healthy and we'll see if this does the trick. I'm done being sick - finuto, finished, fine, however you want to say it - done. If all else fails (and it seems to have in this case) declare that it's over and hope that it sticks. I'll wake up tomorrow refreshed (well, I'll wake up tomorrow...) and feeling much better than today. AND, it will stick through out the day and into tomorrow night, then again the day after tomorrow. So, I'm just done.

Think it will work?

No comments: