Monday, August 21, 2006

Ahhhh...new bras.

Some women seem to LOVE purchasing new bras. For others it is a major pain in the butt chore. I fall into the latter category. I have these great bras that I absolutely LOVE that I can't find anywhere locally. They are so old and stretched out - they are literally falling apart. So, I've been hunting down new bras without any success. A thought occurred to me a few weeks ago that I might jsut call the place in Austin and have them send me the bras that I love so very much.

DONE!

My favorites bra and a bunch of it's friends are on their way here. I'm SOOOO excited about this! As long as they fit properly we are good to go. My old bras are so stretched out that the new ones will feel like heaven again! Not that you really wanted to know, but I just had to share.

No comments: