Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It's Me, Jigglypuff!

Tom and I were sitting at the table tonight and somehow the conversation wandered onto Pokemon. This isn't a big surprise as the boys are TOTALLY into Pokemon right now, so we are all consumed by it. They play with the cards, watch the show, watch the movie, call their stuffed animals by their "Pokemon" names, and the list goes on.



Anyway, Tom and I were sitting there at the table and he asked me if I were a Pokemon what would I be. So I replied "Jigglypuff, but I've evolved!" I crack myself up...



Here's a little info about Jigglypuff in case you were wondering:

Jigglypuff is a Normal-type Balloon Pokémon. Its body is globular, pink, fluffy, cuddly, and accented with stubby appendages, a tiny tuft of a single curl of hair, and enormous blue eyes. Jigglypuff's most popular attack is to sing its opponent to sleep. Jigglypuff also has the strange ability to puff its body full of air to make it look larger than it actually is. Jigglypuff evolves from Igglybuff through happiness, and to Wigglytuff with the use of a Moon Stone.
Jigglypuff can easily adjust the wavelength of its voice, without pausing to take a breath. However, if the listener is deaf or never sleeps, the Jigglypuff suffocates, and might even die.

-Wikipedia (5/1/07)

So go to the Pokedex and see what kind of Pokemon you are!

No comments: