Thursday, May 17, 2007

Is it just me...

...or does Michael Buble appear to be drunk every time he performs? I've seen him three times now, and while he's a magnificent artist and sings like a bird, he always looks like he's a bit snockered! I saw him first about two years ago on one of the late night shows. We were dancing to a few of his songs in Jazzercise and his voice was so soothing. I was giggling when I saw him perform - thought he was just nervous or something. He moved and spoke like he's knocked back a few before he went out on stage. Fast forward to a few weeks ago. he was on TV once again promoting his new album and same thing - loosey goosey movement and slurring of words! I can't honestly tell if it's his regular speech patterns and his regular body movements, or if he really IS slightly drunk when he goes on stage. Either way it's a bit disconcerting. He was on Oprah today and I heard him speak and while he only said a few words - SAME THING! Who knows...

Regardless, he's a cutie and he can sing for me any time!

No comments: