Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's SOOOO Hot Here


Well, not really. It's currently 60 degrees outside and it's the 2nd day in September. I never thought that I'd see this in my life. What I am used to (and this holds true for today in Texas) is that it is the hottest time of the year - hovering around 100 degrees. But, we had a storm (and we moved to VA), so it's oh, FOURTY DEGREES COOLER than that. It's so very strange to be sitting here knowing that it will be in the 50's tonight, and that it might, might get up to 80 tomorrow. I actuallywore jeans and asweatshort andit's only September 2!!!! It was in the 60's yesterday and today, which is well below the average, but it is so nice not to have the 100 degree temps roight now. Maybe I'm not such a cold ninny...but only the coming of the winter will tell. I still won't give up my flip flops for a parka...

...then again I saw some really cute coats the other day...

No comments: