Friday, October 16, 2009

9:30 on a Friday at Starbucks

I'm sitting here at Starbucks enjoying my Pumpkin Spice Latte (YUM!) with about 40 of my closest friends. Actually I don't know a single person here, but there are literally 40 people in here. And they keep coming and going. Who knew that Starbucks is such a happening place in the middle if a weekday morning. At least five or six people have walked in and turned right around and left because the line was so long, but they are really coming out in droves for their coffee.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for Tom to brung Lucy up after my chiropractor appointment so she and I can go play with friends. But for now I sit and watch as the masses come and go from this busy busy coffee shop. And of course enjoy my favorite Pumpkin Spice treat.

No comments: