Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pokemon Cards

I figured at some point that the boys would either get bored with or outgrow their massive numbers of Pokemon cards. Some of Max's friends have moved on to bigger and better things, and there are new and more fun things to play with - like Bakugon. I was holding out hope that one day soon they would just be done. But no. They are not only playing with them regularly, but they are making up new games, exploring math and reading, and doing all kids of weird and fun things with them. They even made up their own video game that they play with them. So I guess I shouldn't complain too much - they are cheap and the cards are portable. So I really guess I should complain - until I see this:
and this: and even this:
Yes, my entire basement is covered with Pokemon cards. Sigh.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Hey there!

I recently wrote an article about how to store and organize Pokemon cards...maybe you could show it to your sons! haha

http://ezinearticles.com/?Pokemon-Cards---How-to-Protect-and-Store-Them&id=2910342

I also run a Pokemon TCG website with tips and strategy, I think they would really like it:

http://www.SixPrizes.com

Best Regards,

Adam