Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jesus...again.

On Easter Sunday Sam and his brothers opened up a new little radio that came with a shirt (that's a whole other story that I'll explain in a few days). He pops into my room when he hears me waking up and says

"Mommy - I just listened to a story about Jesus. I listened to the WHOLE THING. It was ALL ABOUT JESUS! It was FIVE minutes long too! I heard the WHOLE THING mommy!"

Yeeeaaaaah. We've talked about this before, but he's never really been old enough to sit and listen to a whole story about Jesus. Who knows what they were talking about, but he certainly did seem to enjoy the story. Guess the Easter season brings out all kinds of questions. Ian wants to buy a cross to wear around his neck (he digs the necklaces right now), Sam is listening to religious programming on the radio, and Max is asking all about being Jewish (he has friend who is Jewish). And this from a bunch of kids raised in a non-religious home. So, 'tis the season!

No comments: