Monday, April 13, 2009

I think I'm in LOVE!

Well, don't tell Tom (yeah, he'll figure it out when her reads this though), but I think I'm in love with another. I have found a blogger that makes me smile - really smile:



Bakerella makes the most beautiful things:
And who can resist this cute little cupcake. Not me - that's for sure! She also makes every kind of baking thing on the planet that you can imagine! It's a beautiful blog, so go over and take a peek! And Tom, well, I'm not leaving you, but I might just have to get an over that holds it's temp a little better so that I can try out some of her really cool recipes!

Oh, and HAPPY EASTER too!

2 comments:

The Firth Five said...

I totally love Bakerella too, I don't think I have the patience to make those cute cake pops. Have you seen Pioneer Woman's blog?

baesedays said...

I love that website. The boys and Writ love the cake pops! :)

Kim