Saturday, June 03, 2006

Mom is in the Hospital

Mom is in the Hospital
Man. When it rains it pours. I lost both my grandparents in February of thus year, and now my mom has a tumor of some sort in her brain. It's 1:15 in the morning and I can't sleep. I'm heading to Texas to be with her tomorrow, so I'm not really sure why I'm writing this. The more info we get the better, but how can anything inside your brain be a good thing? The doctor said that it might be a cyst of some sort, but that it also might be a Glioblastoma, and aggressive form of cancer that takes the lives of most of the folks that it affects. This really sucks. That's the best way I can describe it. I guess that's allI have to say for now. Now sure why I even got on here, but I needed to tell someone and didn't want to wake Tom up. He's got along week ahead of him with me being gone...hopefully tomorrow will bring better news. If the swelling goes down she'll be more like herself.

...sigh...BIG SIGH...

No comments: