Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Starbucks Pumpkin Latte

Don't know what it is about the Starbucks Pumpkin Latte that makes it sooooo good, but it's got that special ingredient that you just can't turn down. I can blame this one solely on my friend Becky. This obsession is solely her responsibility - and my curse. I was not aware of the yumminess of the Pumpkin Latte until this past year. It's a seasonal coffee, and while I venture outside my comfortable little coffee world occasionally, it's often with me kicking and screaming. I like my Frappuccinos in the warm months (or February in Texas) and my lattes in the colder months. I even have been know to grab an iced Latte now and then in warmer months - but never anything beyond the smooth flavor of the Caramel Frap.


So anyway, Becky told me that it was very good (she did that with the pumpkin flavored Round Rock donuts too, but we won't get into that right now or it will turn into a big old pumpkin thing). So, I tried it and low and behold was hooked. So, here I am driving up to the Starbucks drive thru today (conveniently located right next to our vet - WOO HOO!), when I see for the first time this season...Pumpkin flavor coffee has arrived. The light shines down from heaven like a beacon. I simply cannot resist. So, today was the first day of the overwhelming NEED to get to Starbucks so I can get that Pumpkin Latte - decaf of course. Thanks Becky, thanks a lot.

No comments: