Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Gingerbread Spice TEA???!!

I bought it only because I absolutely love the Sugar Plum Spice Tea. I had no idea that I'd like this tea even more than the Sugar Plum flavor. Oh my. I think I'm going to buy up all of the boxes I can find. Celestial Seasonings comes out with Holiday Teas every year, and every year as soon as I see them I buy them. But this year there was one on the shelf that I didn't recognize. It is called Gingerbread Spice, and I think I'm in love. I like teas that are fruity or thick, but this one has a completely different taste. It's not only good by itself, but with a wee bit of milk it sends the flavor right over the top. Super yummy! So, back to the store for me - gotta get some more of this before it's gone for the season! ;) Gotta feed my newest addiction!


No comments: