Saturday, May 27, 2006

Howdy Again

Howdy Again!
Here's another stab at a blog. I think that this one will do the trick though. I can post lots of pics of my pretty pink house for you to peruse...

It's pink in the Living Room...


It's pink in the Kitchen...


And here too...this is Max's room...


Gotta love the pink...

Seriously, the house works for us. It's not in the best shape, so the boys have free reign and we don't worry about anything. The landlord isn't very clear on the whole being a landlord thing though, and that's causing some trouble here and htere when things break. His solution to any problem is to flip the breakers on and off - the unlabelled breakers. It is never the problem, but that's what he suggests. He'll get it one way or another. Anyway, we're still unpacking boxes, but it's getting done slowly. Maybe I'll takesome pics when we are out of allthe boxes...he he he...next FALL!

We joined a health club that has a great pool, a place for me to get my hair cut, get a massage, has fantastic childcare, and a sadistic personal trainer. Well, not really a sadist, but it sure feels that way today. I've been limping around for TWO DAYS now in complete pain. I'm having flashbacks to my HS two a days when I'd come home and cry and mom would slap some Icy Hot on me and send me back. Part of the problem is that he wants to work muscles that haven't really seen exercise since those HS days, and the other problem is that our lovely pink house has STAIRS! So here I am hobbling up and down the stairs, telling the kids that if I have to come up / go down there that they are in serious trouble. Who's ever gotten sent their room because Mommy had to come up the stairs? My kids have...I digress. The trainer, bless his 26 year old body building heart, does want the best for me, but he's plannng on killing me along the way. Tomorrow is a less painfulday though...hopefully.

OH - We found a babysitter!!!! A lady at Moms Night Out shared her info with me - and this lady has three girls so we're good to go (the lady at MNO has three girls not the sitter - confused Patti and Tom the other day when I was telling them too.). She's coming over next week to watch the boys while Tom and I GO ON A DATE! How exciting is that???!!!

Well, there's so much more but it's really freaking late, so I'm going to bed. Much more to come!

No comments: