Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cold Suzie, Warm Suzie

This is what I normally look like this time of year:

But for the past few days I've looked like this:
No scarf, no jacket, no pants (shorts, of course), and no shoes. I'm actually wearing sandals when I go out - in South Florida, of course. It's unseasonably warm here right now - about 80 degrees for the high, but it's beautiful and it's warm, and that's a good thing for me. I'll head back to the cold in Virginia in a few days, but for now I'm soaking up the warmth (not the sun though as I'd likely burn) and enjoying the warmer temps before returning to the brunt of the winter weather up north.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi -- Ya need a hyphen between Well and Behaved ....ergo "Confessions of a Not So Well-Behaved Woman" :-) You're welcome! Otherwise it reads that it is confessions from a not so well (as in sick) behaved woman...what's a behaved woman? Hope you see the difference.