Sunday, October 23, 2011

Scarves!

Being a warm weather girl, I never really wore scarves growing up. But here in the *ahem* south...yeah. Here in Northern Virginia we need scarves a good chunk of the winter or else our necks will get cold! But I'm still not 100% sure how to wear these beautiful scarves, and I have several. They are a little like shoes or purses for some women - I collect them. I make them, I buy them, I covet them, but still not clue how to wear them. But, I found this and thought it best to share:

Now, I wear scarves and ROCK the scarves. I not only make it work, but I look cool doing it (whatever it is...).

1 comment:

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! It is JUST wanted I need! Thanks so much (also I shamelessly stole it for my own post but linked back to you :)